Heart disease is the disease most feared by many people in the world because it is one of the highest causes of mortality caused by the disease. One major cause of heart disease is an unhealthy diet with lots of fatty foods is not matched with the consumption of fruit and vegetables. Some of the foods below are known to give relief to you to reduce the risk of heart disease:
1. Fish. Most marine fish contains vitamin B6, B12, which can help the body to produce serotonin. This hormone is important for our bodies to gain a feeling of relaxed and happy. Most marine fish also contains omega - 3, which is good to normalize blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease. Salmon is the best kind of fish that are rich in protein and omega - 3 is good for the heart. Are advised to eat fish twice a week, to get a great benefit for heart health and overall body.
2. Almond. Almonds contain vitamin B2, vitamin E, magnesium and zinc, which overall will make your heart healthy. Consume as much as 1/4 cup of almonds a day is much healthier than eating a snack bag of greasy chips. Almonds can be combined with oatmeal to your breakfast.
3. Asparagus. Vegetables that started this popular rich in folic acid, vitamin C and vitamin D, which will prevent the inflammation of the heart. Asparagus is low in calories, which can be processed by boiling and then given a little extra olive oil.
4. Red beans. Nuts in general contains a lot of vegetable protein, vitamin B, iron, and calcium. Add 15 grams of nuts into your vegetable dishes will help fight bad cholesterol for the health of your heart. You can make mixed bean soup with tomatoes, carrots, celery and a little pepper.
5. Blueberry. Almost all types of fresh fruit is good for your heart health, but the blueberry is the best choice of fruit. Blueberry blue and purple are rich in antioxidants and vitamin C and low in calories, so it is good for your heart health.
6. Broccoli.Broccoli is a vegetable that fills the top list of the best vegetables in the world. Broccoli contains vitamin B and folic acid, which is beneficial to help reduce stress and anxiety. In addition there are many other nutrients that are also good for the health of your heart if cooked the right way. Broccoli is best when cooked by steaming or boiling in a time not too long.
7. Dark chocolate.Dark chocolate is a type of chocolate products with a cocoa content of approximately 75%, which can reduce stress and good for the heart. Research conducted at the University of Scranton, Pennsylvania, showed that eating 6 ounces of dark chocolate a day can lower bad cholesterol levels.
8. Green leafy vegetables. Green leafy vegetables such as spinach, kale, and lettuce is a food that contains a lot of iron, vitamin C, good for healthy bones, teeth and hair. It also contains vitamin A and magnesium which can keep a good mood. All the nutrients that are good for health also would be good for your heart. Do not cook vegetables too long, because you can lose a lot of nutrients in it.
9. Lean meat.Meat is generally not a good choice for maintaining cardiovascular health. However you can still enjoy lean beef. Meat contains iron, zinc, vitamin B are whole can create a feeling of calm. 4 or 6 ounces of lean meat to stay healthy for your heart, and most preferably presented in the form of steak.
10. Sweet potato. All kinds of vegetables are always good for health, including sweet potatoes sweet. Sweet potatoes contain beta-carotene, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals that will help keep your heart healthy. The sweet potato has a delicious flavor and natural sweetness, and you can manage it with just boiled.
11. Walnuts. Walnut is a nut that has many health benefits. Walnuts contain alpha-linolenic (a part of the omega 3), which can reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
12. Wheat. All types of grains rich in fiber, which can make feel full longer. In addition, the grain will produce serotonin - which produces a feeling we become excited. Consuming half a cup of oats in a day will also reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the blood.